- Makes direct and indirect investments in selected actors along the agricultural value chain
- Provides diversified investment in the real economy in developing and emerging markets
- Offers investments in short- to medium-term fixed- and variable-interest debt securities
- Improves the economic situation in rural areas of developing and emerging markets
- Offers access to working capital investments, and plant and equipment investments with maturities of typically less than two years
- Investors with a medium- to long-term investment horizon
- Investors wanting to improve the economic prospects of actors in the agricultural value chain and rural populations
- Investors seeking financial returns in developing and emerging economies
- Investors looking for a diversified portfolio outside of traditional asset classes
|Performance class B (net)* as of 31.01.2019||USD|
|Return since inception||17.40%|
*Return figures and total return are calculated under the assumption that the Swiss federal withholding tax delivered is immediately reinvested in the collective investment scheme without deductions.
Past performance is no guarantee or indication of current or future performance. These performance data are calculated net of all fees and commissions and do not include the commissions and costs incurred and the issue and redemption of units.
Every investment involves risk, especially with regard to fluctuations in value and return. It should be noted that historical returns and financial market scenarios are no guarantee of future performance.